Third Eye – Oneness – Cosmic Tree
The Soul Tree reminds us to see with our heart instead of our eyes. By seeing the world through the lens of our soul we can see that we are interconnected to all. We are no longer separated by the stories we hold in our minds but by what we feel in our hearts. The Cosmic Tree of oneness reminds us that this connection we seek is forever within us and around us.
This search for connection inspired the epic stories seen in the stars. Homer (Greek Poet – c. 850 BCE) is credited with writing the lliad and the Odyssey. He created a pantheon of mythical deities who ruled over the heavens and earth. These Titans & Olympians became known as living deities who “watched” over us.
The Cosmic Tree also known as the Axis Mundi or World Tree runs through the center of our Earth, connecting us to the center of the Milky Way. The Anima Mundi or World Soul connects us to the universal soul. This mythical tree of our soul anchors us to stars and planets within the vastness of space. The seven planets seen with the naked eye, were known as the “seven wandering ones” who watched over us. For this reason, the number seven became sacred and inspired the seven days of the week as well as the seven colors of the rainbow. Each planet is named for the deity that inspired it.
Seven Planets – Seven Days of the Week – Ruleing Deity
- Moon – Monday – Moon’s Day: Seed (German-Mani) (Roman-Luna/Diana) (Greek-Artemis/Selene)
- Mars – Tuesday – Tyr’s Day: War (Norse-Tyr son of Odin) (Roman-Mars) (Greek-Aries)
- Mercury – Wednesday – Wodan’s Day: Wise Father (German-Wodan) (Norse-Odin) (Roman-Mercury) (Greek-Hermes)
- Jupiter – Thursday – Thor’s Day: Sky/Strong (Norse-Thor) (Roman-Jupiter) (Greek-Zeus)
- Venus – Friday – Freya’s Day: Loving Mother (Norse-Freya) (German-Eostre) (Roman-Venus) (Greek-Aphrodite)
- Saturn – Saturday – Saturn’s Day: Time (Roman-Saturn) (Greek-Cronus)
- Sun – Sunday – Sun’s Day: Light (German-Sunna) (Latin-Sol) (Roman-Helios) (Greek-Apollo)
Message: Look deeper into the roots of our present situation to uncover hidden powers that will help us move forward. Know that we are not alone as we consciously decide what feels right to our soul.
“All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.” ‐ Albert Einstein
If you liked what you read and want more... you may be interested in having the actual guidebook and card deck. The 134 page full-color book is sold separately from the cards. My goal is to find a publisher who can offer this as a set. In the meantime, you can purchase either the book or cards via these links. Thank you for your support. Laural
Mandala Chakra book available at: Amazon
Mandala Chakra card deck available at: Printers Studio
If you wish to gift one of my mandalas to a friend or hang in your home or office they are available in my online gallery: Ink Drop Arthaus
For more information visit: lauralwauters.com