49. Soul Light – Crown Chakra – Tree of Light – Oneness
Soul light connects us to our source. The Axis Mundi, or World Tree in the Earth’s center, connects us to the center of the Milky Way. The Anima Mundi or World Soul connects us to the universal soul. Our source of light is the Sun, which is a star. Homer (Greek – 850 BCE) was inspired by the stars when he wrote the lliad and the Odyssey. He created a pantheon of Gods and Goddesses, Titans & Olympians, who ruled over the universe and man. These stories separated man from God. The seven planets seen with the naked eye were seen as the seven heavenly sages.
The calendar we use today was created by the Roman Empire. The seven days were originally named after each of the seven planets associated with a God or Goddess.
Message: You are a being of light that is interconnected with everything around you. Radiate your light to illuminate your life and your world. The source of your light comes from your soul. Its fuel is love. It is time to love the light within you and believe in your pure potential.
“You have no need to travel anywhere. Journey within yourself and bathe in the splendor of your own light.” – Rumi
The weekdays were named after the seven planets who were named as gods and goddesses. They have been translated from Greek and Latin to German and English. The Greco/Roman gods were matched to the Celtic/Norse gods.
Seven Planets and the Seven Days of the Week
- Moon – Monday – Moon’s Day: Lunar Bull (German-Mani) (Roman-Luna) (Greek-Selene) (Arabian-Sin)
- Mars – Tuesday – Tyr’s Day: God of War (Norse-Tyr/Tiwaz son of Odin, Wodan/Irmin/Yggr) (Roman-Mars) (Greek-Aries)
- Mercury – Wednesday – Wodan’s Day: Father God (Norse-Wodan/Irmin/Odin/Yggr) (Roman-Mercury) (Greek-Hermes)
- Jupiter – Thursday – Thor’s Day: God of Sky & Thunder (Thor is son of Odin) (Roman & Greek Zeus is son of Cronus)
- Venus – Friday – Freya’s Day: Goddess of Life (Norse-Freya/Frigg) (German-Eostre) (Roman-Venus) (Greek-Aphrodite)
- Saturn – Saturday – Saturn’s Day: Son of Greek God Uranus & Goddess Gaia, father to Cronus. (Roman-Saturn)
- Sun – Sunday – Sun’s Day: German Goddess Sunna (Roman-Sol) (Greek-Apollo) (Mithra-Persian, Roman & Hindu)